Microsoft Dynamics CRM meets the changing expectations of customers with a service solution that is robust and flexible. Users find familiar functionality and an interface that let them work in a personal, natural way. This intelligent solution informs customer service professionals with guidance that is insightful and actionable. The result is a connected, collaborative, and integrated organization.
Manage accounts with insight and collaboration
Customer Service -> Accounts Manage accounts with insight and collaboration
- Boost agent productivity with a familiar user interface that is natural and personal.
- Create business connections across CRM activities and entities.
- Build teams with users from multiple business units to own records and assigned roles.
- Audit changes to business data with automatic notification.
- Enable role-based access and permissions to accounts and data.
Enhance customer service with insightful, actionable intelligence
Customer Service -> Analytics Enhance customer service with insightful, actionable intelligence.
- Track and measure performance for organizations, business units, teams, and individuals.
- Use inline visualizations for ad-hoc drilldown into key performance indicators (KPI).
- Stay current with dashboards of customizable real-time analytics.
- Import and export Microsoft Office Excel spreadsheets in real time.
- Use built-in reports or customize with Report Wizard.
Respond to cases quickly and precisely
Customer Service -> Cases Respond to cases quickly and precisely
- Respond to cases faster with access to complete case and customer data.
- Use guided business processes and scripted dialogues to deliver fast and precise service.
- Manage cases across individual and team queues that are user friendly and configurable.
- Personalize data views, dashboards and navigation; pin favorites to workstation.
- Flexibly manage cases across channels for customer convenience.
Simplify contract management
Customer Service -> Contracts Simplify contract management
- Simplify contract management to develop and revise customised customer contracts.
- Use workflow to trigger activities to help agents consistently deliver the right level of service.
- Gain actionable insight to help agents sell more service and support contracts.
- Give agents real-time access to views of service eligibility for each customer.
Get the right information at the right time
Customer Service -> Knowledge Get the right information at the right time
- Increase first contact resolution with the built-in knowledge repository.
- Speed case handling by making it easy to find information with familiar tools.
- Avoid duplicated efforts by using cross-channel knowledge and collaboration.
- Use familiar and graphical tools to track and monitor the flow of knowledge.
Integrate Mobile Express for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Customer Service -> Mobility Integrate Mobile Express for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Deliver notifications and alerts through mobile devices.
- Manage and update service schedules and appointments.
- Access and send CRM customer service data via any web-enabled device.
- Drag and drop configuration and forms design for mobile devices.
Streamline scheduling with all resources required to perform a service
Customer Service -> Scheduling Streamline scheduling with all resources required to perform a service
- Schedule services and resources to serve customers effectively.
- Save time with familiar and easy scheduling tools.
- Stay connected across teams with a centralized view of service calendars and resources.
- Use familiar tools to set up and manage reoccurring appointments in CRM.
Establish processes that facilitate a connected organization that is collaborative and integrated
Customer Service -> Workflows Establish processes that facilitate a connected organization that is collaborative and integrated
- Save time and money by allocating items to queues based on inquiry type or any custom entity.
- Automatically assign activities to specific agents or teams; define role-based and security-based views.
- Establish rules-based approvals and escalation to route cases to the right person.
- Personalize workflow with point-and-click tools; use conditional branching and nesting.
For more information contact, Ron Ullyot at firstname.lastname@example.org