Sales Force Automation
Optimize your sales efforts with the familiar and intelligent features of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Take advantage of a highly intuitive interface and embedded Microsoft Office capabilities to increase time with customers, shorten sales cycles, increase close rates, and achieve real-time insight.
Improve sales planning and management
Sales -> Planning Improve sales planning and management
- Set up territories and teams for optimal organizational efficiency.
- Create price lists, discounts and unit groups to streamline offer management.
- Post sales best practices and tips in the Resource Center.
- Use strong role-based and group-based permissions for easy information distribution.
Automate your lead system
Sales -> Leads Automate your lead system
- Better coordinate with marketing by tracking leads in one centralized system.
- Automatically associate email messages with relevant leads or opportunities.
- Assign leads and tasks automatically based on predefined rules.
- Instantly light up the most promising leads with conditional formatting.
- Use guided dialogues to streamline the qualification process.
- Streamline lead scoring and conversion.
- Instantly segment your customer database to identify new leads.
Manage opportunities effectively
Sales -> Opportunities Manage opportunities effectively
- Close deals faster by centrally tracking key deal information.
- Enable more effective team selling with team-based ownership.
- Create and monitor customized offers and pricing for each opportunity.
- More effectively position against the competition with seamless competitor tracking.
- Better identify and leverage extended relationships (lawyers, consultants) in the sales process.
- Streamline proposal creation with embedded document management capabilities.
- Establish consistent sales processes enterprise-wide with predefined workflows.
- Track generated revenue with out-of-box order and invoice tracking.
- Use leading sales methodologies like Miller Heiman, SPI and TAS right within Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Streamline account management
Sales -> Accounts Streamline account management
- Track all activities and interactions for each contact and account.
- Identify influencers, constituents, allies and roadblocks for each account.
- Quickly identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities with embedded analytics.
- Automatically track contract renewal dates and details.
- Better understand complex organizational structures with hierarchal relationship tracking.
Boost sales productivity
Sales -> Timesavers Boost sales productivity
- Use Microsoft Dynamics CRM right within Microsoft Office Outlook.
- Instantly find the information you need with preview panes, personal views, record pinning and Most Recently Used lists.
- Improve communication and team collaboration through seamless integration with Microsoft Office products.
- Promote Office Outlook contacts and email messages to Microsoft Dynamics CRM with a few clicks.
- Reduce wasted cycles with robust data import and data deduplication features.
- Ensure your sales people are working on the most current data with bidirectional data synch between Microsoft Office Excel and Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Enhance pipeline management
Sales -> Pipeline Enhance pipeline management
- Easily track the sales pipeline for improved financial planning.
- Increase accuracy of revenue projections with individual or rollup forecasting.
- Track revenue goals by dates, financial periods or other predefined criteria.
- Instantly track sales quota versus attainment at individual or group level.
- Identify key trends for deals won or lost and optimize the sales process.
Simplify workflow processes
Sales -> Workflows Simplify workflow processes
- Improve productivity with personal, team, and organizational workflows.
- Leverage guided dialogues across the sales organisation to reduce training and ramp-up time.
- Automatically create or assign tasks and activities when rules are triggered.
- Automate simple or multilevel approvals with predefined workflows.
- Automate scoring and distribution of leads.
- Set alerts for key events or milestones.
- Define and enforce consistent sales processes enterprisewide.
Leverage Mobile Express for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Sales -> Mobility Leverage Mobile Express for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Empower your sales force with real-time access to customer data from any web-enabled device.
- Better prepare for customer meetings via real-time account details.
- Rapidly respond to customer requests while on the road.
- Continuously work details by updating and receiving leads 24/7.
- Discover new up-sell and cross-sell opportunities right on the spot.
Gain visibility and improve decision making
Sales -> Analytics Gain visibility and improve decision making
- Gain business insight with flexible dashboards and inline data visualization.
- View key performance indicators in real time with prebuilt dashboards.
- Use built-in sales reports to conduct detailed analyses without IT assistance.
- Use robust data cubes for insightful trending analysis.
- Employ predictive analytics to identify key selling scenarios.
- Take advantage of the intuitive Report Wizard to instantly create ad-hoc reports.
For more information contact, Ron Ullyot at email@example.com