Microsoft Dynamics GP for not-for-profit organizations
Brochure: Microsoft Dynamics GP for Not-for-Profits (XPS 2.92 MB)
Fact sheet: Grant Management
(XPS 481 KB)
Fact sheet: Encumbrance Management
(XPS 576 KB)
Fact sheet: Audit Trails and Electronic Signatures
(XPS 672 KB)
Get Microsoft XPS Viewer
Microsoft Dynamics in Not for Profit
Spend more time securing grants and performing effective management—and less time dealing with technology and processes. Microsoft Dynamics GP supports not-for-profit organizations by providing software tools and extensive business management capabilities.
Microsoft Dynamics GP is a fully integrated solution that helps you better manage four critical elements for public-sector and not-for-profit agencies: grants, funding, encumbrances, and commitments. With this solution, you can easily access and cross-reference data, automate tedious operations and administrative processes, and provide timely reports to run your organization more effectively.
- Improve productivity.
- Analyze expenditures against budgets.
- Assign users, projects, and general ledger accounts.
- Use actual-versus-budget comparisons.
- Prevent overspending with automated warnings.
- Automatically summarize your organization's important data.
- Streamline ongoing expense reporting.
- Reduce errors.
Track encumbrances to ensure that total actual expenditures do not exceed the appropriations.
- Reduce budget surprises.
- Strengthen financial integrity.
- Add committed purchases to financial reports.
Automate administration and processes to improve service
and help reduce expenses
Why Microsoft Dynamics for not-for-profit organizations?
Successful management of a not-for-profit organization requires providing high-quality service, but at the same time, careful administration of expenses and improving processes are ongoing requirements. Each type of not-for-profit organization has unique needs. For example:
- Social service and government agencies require meticulous reporting practices, essential for meeting regulatory compliance and securing future funding.
- Professional and trade associations are tasked with managing business events as well as maintaining education and certification records.
- Civic, fraternal, and religious organizations have complex membership relationship issues and vital fundraising projects.
Microsoft Dynamics offers powerful business management solutions focused on the common needs of not-for-profit organizations. These solutions promote improved membership management, accurate and timely reporting, easier access to data, and automated processes that help reduce daily overhead. This translates into more time to focus on your core mission of providing services and value to beneficiaries.
Provide responsible financial management
- Gain real-time access to financial and member information to enable better decision-making with integrated accounting.
- Integrate data from disparate systems such as finance and programs for a complete view of your organization.
- Automate and streamline critical business processes, including funding and donor management, to reduce costs, decrease errors, and save time.
- Member-based organizations see a major improvement in relationship-building through the use of automated communication tools and processes.
- Increase compliance with regulatory and external audit requirements (for example, SFAS 117 in the United States).
Improve service delivery and increase constituent satisfaction
- Improve case-management abilities through easy access to all case or member information.
- Quickly and accurately respond to requests through a unified view of the constituent or member.
- Improve project-management capabilities by centralizing all project-related information.
- Analyze service-delivery speed and measure organizational performance to increase service effectiveness.
- Execute targeted marketing campaigns that meet the needs of constituents or members.
- View Microsoft Dynamics GP product demos.
- Test drive Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Find out what's new in Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0.
- Contact us with questions and for help.
For more information contact Ron Ullyot, email@example.com