The Unparalleled Business Advantage for Integrations
Scribe Insight and the Dynamics GP Adapter offer customers groundbreaking advantages over alternative approaches to integration with Dynamics GP, including:
- Breadth of Capability – The Scribe tool supports a wide range of needs including:
- The initial migration of data from legacy systems
- The occasional, ad-hoc loading of data
- Scheduled or batch integration of data from legacy systems and other applications, such as 3rd party billing or web order entry systems
- Real-time integration with front office and other business applications
- Data cleansing, standardization, and mass update
- Business Activity Monitoring to monitor business events and proactively notify users of recommended actions
- Flexibility and Power – With Scribe, a company can get exactly what they need from their integration. With the power and flexibility of Scribe, combined with an easy to use interface, companies can quickly fashion an integration to meet their unique business needs…no compromise required.
- Adaptability and Upgradeability – Scribe takes the pain out of upgrading or changing an integration process. With Scribe’s component architecture, changes in the technology environment have minimal impact on the integration process itself. For example, if a customer upgrades their Dynamics GP environment, unless there are schema or business rule changes that affect the integration process itself, the upgrade will have no effect on the Solution Template. It is as simple as upgrading the Adapter. If there is a schema or integration rule change, it is a simple matter of a few mouse clicks in the Scribe Workbench.
- Openness – Scribe Insight is an open integration tool that can integrate Dynamics GP with a broad range of environments including Web sites, legacy systems, packaged applications, message brokers, and databases. Out of the box, Scribe provides connectivity to SQL, ODBC data sources, flat files, message queues, and XML documents/messages. Scribe also provides Adapters for many of the leading mid-market CRM applications including Microsoft CRM, SalesLogix, and salesforce.com.
For additional information about the breadth of the Decision Logic solution, please email firstname.lastname@example.org